Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Splitz Grill

We got Splitzed!! at "A True Gourmet Burger Joint"
This was a food adventure with one of my sisters, Bryan was working hehe..
We came across this food joint just by walking on Main Street after going for a swim at Hillcrest Park Aquatic Center.

We went straight to the till and placed our order. The employee was very friendly and asked us how are day was going and had a bit of a chitchat which was pleasant, because it's rare these days! We ordered a Teriyaki Chicken Burger combo (fries and pop) also with another side of onion rings. We sat down in a booth and we would be called to pick up our order. I got called by name. The veggies were set out behind a glass as it is at Subway, and she asked me what veggies I wanted and what sauce. I chose their house Splitz Sauce and ketchup. I sat down again and was told that I'd be called again when the order was ready.
We waited for about 10 minutes, and she actually brought it right to us with a smile :) She asked if we needed ketchup, and I said yes, but figured that I could go get some from the pump by the soda fountain machine. But she went and got us a couple herself, how nice! Boy, did we enjoy our meal together!
It was super delicious! The chicken breast was sooo juicy and it was a big honkin piece too. I loved the choice of alfalfa sprouts to add to the burger, made it different. I forget what was in the Splitz sauce, but it was AMAZINGGG! The fries and onion rings were the perfect complement to the perfect burger.
Did I mention that we LOVEDDDD the burger!!! lol it was worth every penny. Here's the receipt -notice how they spelled my name haha
Yumyum, I'll be back again, but maybe this time with Bryan!

Overall, Splitz Grill deserves a 9 out 10 rating
Happy Eating! xoxo,
Dina & Danelle

No comments:

Post a Comment